Couturier 3rd year program
Pre-requisite: Fashion designer diploma with a minimum of 75% average.
The student must register by the end of June preceding the school year.
- Advanced Haute Couture and Pattern Making 6hrs/week
- Draping on Mannequin 6hrs/week
- Advanced Fashion Sketching (Sept.-Oct.) 3hrs/week
- Graphic Design/Portfolio (Oct.-Feb.) 3hrs/week
- Lingerie (jan-march) 6hrs/week
- Hat making & Accessories 3hrs/week
- Men’s Tailoring (Sept-Dec) 6hrs/week
Projects: Haute couture collection, menâ€™s tailored jacket and pants, hats & accessories, lingerie, portfolio by computerâ€¦
Students are in class 24 hours per week and 30 hours of homework.
We are the only fashion school in Canada offering a couturier program which teaches students to predict fashion 3 to 5 years in advance, as the Couturier is responsible to establish fashion trends. The garments created are of very high standards and are made with the techniques of Ready to Wear and Haute Couture.
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.